1. Illegal Activity – This is a family park for all ages and Management will not condone any activity that is against the law and of questionable moral behavior. If caught doing any of these types of activities, your lease will be terminated immediately without refund.
2. Pad Enhancements – If you desire to build a sidewalk, fire pit area, deck with (required to be white tin) or without a cover that is no taller than the highest point of your camper or put a maximum of 100 square ft. shed (earth tone color and non-inhabitable) and a maximum of 10 feet tall, you must inform Management and plans must comply with established Yankton County Planning and Zoning guidelines. A building permit will most likely be needed and no construction can be started until it is obtained. Structure will have an assessed value and Management will charge you back for your assessments.
3. Licensed & Insured RV’s – all campers at Whitetail Run must be currently licensed and proof of insurance must be provided annually to Management.
4. Motorized Vehicles – All ATV’s, UTV’s, motorcycles and golf carts are allowed but aimless driving around the park is not allowed. Driving from point to point is preferred.
All drivers must possess a valid drivers license. No children sitting on laps allowed to drive.
5. Pets – Pets are allowed but must be on a leash or a yard tether. Leashes and yard tethers must be picked up before leaving campground so that yard maintenance can be done my management. All animal waste must be picked up both in your yard and around the park and disposed of properly. Non-compliance with this may result in termination of lease.
Dogs cannot be left outside when the owners leave for any period of time. Excessive barking will not be
tolerated. Any incidents of biting or aggression will result in the dog not being allowed in the park.
Aggressive breeds of dogs are not allowed in the park. This includes pit bulls, rottweilers, and Doberman
6. Water – Shut off your water when you leave for the week.
7. Air Conditioners – Air conditioners cannot be left on when leaving the campground due to fire hazard. If discovered by Management, a curtesy phone call will be placed. Power to the camper may be turned off at the pole.
8. Quiet Time – 10pm to 7am is quiet time.
9. Loud Music – Will not be acceptable at any time. Be considerate of other’s enjoyment at the park.
10. Garbage, Ash Can, Aluminum Recycling – There is a dumpster by the park exit as well as an ash can for fire pit ash and optional aluminum recycling containers.
a. No large boxes, disposed of grills, etc. are allowed in the dumpster
b. Recycling center address is 1200 W 23rdSt. Yankton, SD
c. No fish cleaning / remains allowed in the dumpster. There are many designated fish
cleaning stations in the lake area
11. Pool – Whitetail Run has an inground pool for the enjoyment of patrons of the park.
a. No lifeguard on duty
b. Hours posted on the gate
c. Swim at your own risk
d. No children under the age of 16 allowed in pool area without an adult
e. No large flotation devices/rafts allowed
f. No glass allowed in the pool area
g. Park patrons must accompany their guests at all times. Guests must wear provided
wristbands while in pool
h. Toilets and a shower are located in the clubhouse for pool use
i. All pool rules are posted in the pool area
j. No use of tobacco products in and around the pool area
12. Fires & Firewood – Do not burn green treated lumber and no ash tree wood.
13. Camper Pad Limits – Only one camper is allowed on each pad. Tenting is allowed but limited to one tent per pad and cannot be left up more than 3 days without being moved.
14. Clubhouse Bathroom – The State of South Dakota requires a toilet and shower on site for the pool. The toilet is to be used only when at the pool and the shower is to rinse off before and after using the pool Normal bathing and toileting is to be done at your camper. Your guests must also use your camper facilities. Please dry off and wear shoes in to the building to use the toilet.
15. Septic System – The park has a septic system. Only camper toilet paper or toilet paper marked ‘septic safe’ can be used to avoid clogging the system. Absolutely no feminine hygiene product or diapers to be flushed
16. Your Park – Please pick up your area before you leave for the week so we can mow without trouble. Remove yard tethers, solar lights and other items from the grass so it can be mowed. Pick up dog waste both in your yard and when walking your dog. Do not toss cigarette butts on the ground, dispose of properly.
17. Fireworks – Fireworks are not allowed on the property at any time.
18. Discharge of firearms – Discharge of any type of firearm is strictly prohibited at the park.
19. Speed Limit and Entrance/Exit – Speed limit in the park is 5 mph.
20. The area outside of the fence on the south side of the park is a platted road. Do not park there overnight. If you are staging a boat, please park as close to the ditch as you can at an East/West position.